Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have super sensitive skin. what's the best facial scrub for my face?

my skin is so sensitive that if i touch my face, the oils in my figner tips damage my skin.


I need something that can wash away the grime and deep clean my pores. I always have ingrown hairs and always have alot of breakouts. I also need a good shaving cream.


I am going to walmart for these things..so something widely available would be great.

I have super sensitive skin. what's the best facial scrub for my face?
I have sensitive skin too ( maybe not as sensitives as your), but I use St. Ives apricot scrub, which doesn't irritate my skin and for shaving cream I use Aveeno Ultra-Calming shave gel, this really works well. And you can buy this at Walmart %26amp; other stores.
Reply:I would recommend using a product like Ultra Shave as a post shave moisturiser. It has wonderful skin healing properties and contains grape seed extract which is 15000 times stronger than vitamin E. It's has completely natural ingredients and is Parabenz free.





Always shave with a new, sharp razor blade and shave slowly. Do not shave the same area more than once. Use a shaving gel to reduce friction between the blade and your skin.





The Body Shop has a great Tea Tree foaming face wash.





Ultra Shave is not available in Walmart to my knowledge, but it's worth ordering via mail order.


No comments:

Post a Comment